A party is not complete without balloons! Stomp and pop for balloon party fun!
This party game for kids and adults is loads of fun to play at most indoor celebrations. For safety and enjoyment this party game is not recommended for children under five.
- Balloons (not helium)
- Curling ribbon or string
Before the Party:
- Inflate one balloon per guest with a few extra just in case.
- Tie a long piece of curling ribbon onto each balloon.
- Players remove shoes -optional but recommended.
- Tie a balloon to each players ankle.
- The object of the game is for the players to stomp on each other’s balloons while trying to protect their own.
- The last player keep their balloon, is the winner.