What happens at your house, stays at your house. There’s no need to feel like you have to risk it all to throw an awesome Casino themed party at home. House rules apply, of course, so get ready to invite your friends over for a night of luck and skill. We bet they won’t mind putting up the ante for your birthday celebration if you follow our tips. You don’t have to take a gamble on your decorations. With our big selection of Casino Party Supplies, the set up will be easy. We’re not bluffing! From the invitations to the favors, we’re here to show you how to go all-in on your birthday without losing the pot.
So, don’t play roulette with your next Casino Night Party planning. Keep reading for a jackpot of ideas we bet will impress your guests.
Casino Party Invitations
Gather all your players by dealing out these personalized Queen’s Card Party invitations.
Casino Party Decorations
Win big at thematic décor with this Vegas Sign Standup. Set it atop a counter height stool and place behind the food table for an easy and impactful backdrop.
These high-rolling décor ideas are easy to implement:
- Prop up a slot machine cutout from this Casino Cutout pack.
- Construct a house of cards. TIP: Use a glue dot type of adhesive to keep the house intact if the table gets bumped or jostled. Regular hot glue will not bond to the waxy finish of the playing cards.
- Create and hang customized danglers by adding additional cutouts or playing cards to them. To give the hanging décor more visual presence, we glued extra cutouts from this Casino Decorating Kit onto the enclosed dangler and restrung large cards from this Casino Party Cards Dangling Set with regular playing cards onto monofilament lengths.
- Top a stack of giant dice with a Casino Mini Cascade Centerpiece Decoration to give it more height and shine. TIP: Make giant dice by covering moving boxes in wrapping paper and gluing cardstock circles to the sides.
Instead of a generic tablecloth, top the dining table with a Casino Party Black Jack Felt Game Board. There’s every chance it will help get your guests into the spirit of the evening.
Go “All In” by layering tableware and adding fun unexpected touches to the tabletop.
- Stack the deck by starting with a Black 10” Plastic Dinner Plate then adding a Casino 9” Plate and Casino 7” Plate on top.
- Sipping beverages from these Casino 9oz Cups through Red Dots Paper Straws is always an ace-in-the-hole idea.
- Double-down with this combination napkin wrap and place card. Simply roll a playing card into a tube and top with a Queens Card Personalized Mini Magnet. Insert an unfolded Place Your Bet Beverage Napkin and presto, there’s your double-down tabletop accessory.
- For a fast centerpiece, line a glass cylinder vase with dice then place a candle in the center. Fill the extra space in between the two with poker chips.
Casino Party Food
Don’t gamble with the food. Offer players a variety of tasty and thematic treats that are sure to please their palettes as well as their sense of fun.
- Transform Queens Card Personalized Bag Tags into food labels by simply substituting the name of the treat for the address info. TIP: Make food label holders by bending wire lengths into concentric circles at one end then gluing the straight end in between stacked dice or poker chips. Hot glue works for both, but you will need to be more generous with the glue when attaching the poker chips.
- Serve crème-filled-cookies (aka Poker Chip Cookies) in actual poker chip holders.
- Decorate brownies (aka Boxcar Brownies) to mimic dominoes by piping candy melt onto rectangular shaped bars.
- Lucky Lady Licorice, Ante Up Candy (aka 100 Grand Candy Bars) and Stack the Deck Snack Mix are also tasty fun treats to offer.
- Top Cardshark Cupcakes with suite toppers made from cardstock cutouts.
- For those players who want to nibble on something less sweet, deal out some Full House Fruit and a High Roller Cheese Tray with a cheese “ball” that’s shaped like a die.
Casino Party Fun
Of course, guests will want and expect to play traditional casino games during the evening, but how about setting up something a bit different. Like Nerf Poker. Get the DIY Nerf Poker tutorial here.
You’ll want to have enough suction darts for each player’s “hand” and make sure the darts are identifiable in some way so it’s easier to keep track of which darts belong to which player. Play is basically is the same. Shoot for your hand. Best hand wins!
Casino Party Favors
Before players fold everything in for the evening, gift them a bag full of winnings to take home, including a big Pay Day (candy bar), a box of poker chips and a fresh deck of cards. Add white cardstock circles to Red Favor Bags to convert them into dice then tie on a thank-you tag to finish them off.