An easy to prepare game that’s loads of fun!
This is a very popular game for Kids Parties such as Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, Quinceañeras or any party with a large group.
- Chairs for each player
- Large playing space
- Party Prizes
Before the Party:
- Make a list of items that would commonly be found among a group of party guests such as, lipstick, credit card, tissue, breath mints, pen, watch, bottle of aspirin, iPod, dollar bill, quarter etc.
- Select an MC and a helper.
- Prepare prizes for the winners.
- Invite players to the dance floor or large room and instruct them to bring their chairs with them.
- All players take a seat.
- The game leader or MC calls out the name of an object such as “Lipstick”.
- Players run to find the assigned object.
- While the players go to find the assigned object, a helper removes a chair from the circle so that when the players return, the last player is without a chair and is “out” (this player can become the helper for the next round if you choose).
Wholesale Party Supplies‘ Party Game Tip: If your party is very large, the game can move along faster by calling out another item while they are still out looking and remove another chair so that two players are out at one time. For very large groups you can play this game with teams. Give each team a list of items to find and the first team to succeed at finding all of the items on the list wins the game.