No guest will be angry when they take home a treat-filled party favor!
Filled with sweet treats, toys, stickers and other kid-favorites, these unique Angry Bird Favor cups are unique, easy to make and can double as a table decoration for your Angry Birds party. The little blue birds make adorable cups for holding nuts, candy or a crackers snack mix too!
- Red, blue or yellow paper cups
- Red, blue or yellow craft feathers
- Orange, black and yellow sticker craft foam sheets
- White construction paper
- Plastic wiggle eyes
- Glue Dots
- Cut small strips of black foam for eyebrows.
- Cut two triangle shapes for each beak.
- Trace a circle on the white paper and cut the circle into halves.
- Use the glue dots to attach 3-5 feathers to the back the cup.
- Attach the half circle.
- Glue the beak just over the edge of the white belly.
- Add the eyes keeping them close together.
- Now glue the the eyebrows overlapping and pointing inward.
- I drew a little red line in between the two beak pieces to finish the look.
- Write the guests name on the back of the cup.
- Now fill these bird treats with prizes, nuts, chips or sweet treats!