We bet this party will be a graveyard smash in your neck of the woods! You don’t have to be a mad scientist to find the right tools to put this Monster Mash party together. Tame the usually scary monster theme with bright colors and cute versions of Frankenstein and Dracula accessories and you’re on your way to a hit! Ditch the sugar high and feed healthy and adorable Halloween themed snacks then send them on their way with a man-made treat box made of party basics.
Tara from Spot of Tea Designs styled and photographed (Check out her Instagram) this beastly blowout! Say farewell to the usual fright fest. This year, invite the friendliest fiends in town over for your Halloween hullabaloo!
No reason for little ones to be scared when opening this piece of mail. Invite guests to your monster filled bash with these adorable invitations, complete with a one eyed monster with a toothy grin.
Tame the usually scary monster theme with bright, vivid colors in your party décor. Tip: these pieces will POP on a black and white a polka dot tablecloth.
Turn ordinary paper lanterns into those iconic monster characters with markers and paper scraps.
Hang these high flying ghouly guys over your perfectly coordinated food table and you’ll be sure to put some smiles on their face!
Speaking of that pretty food table, go the extra mile and give it some legs – literally! Disguise your modern furniture with fuzzy accessories and give it the illusion that it’s about to walk off with their meal! Learn how to make Monster Table Legs here.
Who said healthy food can’t be fun? Since Halloween is so often associated with getting as much candy as you can get, try to go the healthier, yet fun, route for table food at your Monster Mash party!
• Grab your favorite toppings and challenge guests to create their ultimate Monster or Mummy Pizzas on English Muffins!
• Update the classic fruit kabob and add Halloween monster faces using icing.
• Get wrapped up in these adorable hot dog mummies!
• Put a smile on their face with Apple Monsters!
• Add some sweetness with these candy corn fruit cocktails.
• Let them snack on adorable spider crackers made with a creamy peanut butter middle!
• And don’t forget to serve them their drinks in adorable Sipper Cups modeled after these famous monster characters.
When snack time is over, keep the fun going with some games and activities for your favorite little boys and ghouls.
• Help them enhance their senses and stick their hands in some fun feel boxes.
• Turn a paper plate into an adorable Frankenstein.
• Let them give a whack at Dracula’s coffin piñata and let them see all the fun Halloween toys that fall out from inside.
• Work four across, up and down or diagonal and win at Batty Bingo!
After having their fill of monster fun, send friends home with a few sweets. Everyone knows some assembly is required with Frankenstein so dress up simple treat boxes with wiggly eyes and paper accessories to make this friendly monster to go! Fill with colorful jelly beans or mini tubs of Monster Putty.
Share this Monster Mash on Pinterest!