Tulle is not just for bridal veils! We’ve used it here to create this spider web-like wreath perfect for any type of Halloween décor… creepy or cute. We left this one plain but this wreath could be customized to fit most Halloween themes. Affix a hand full of fake bugs, a bunch of googly eyes, random red roses, or a Halloween greeting made of cardstock letters.
This project is level one easy, but for a very full looking wreath, you might be adding pieces of tulle for a few episodes of your favorite TV show. Go ahead and get started- grab a roll of tulle and settle in with a binge-worthy show. Wrist warm-up exercises are optional.
- Black Tulle Roll
- Wire Floral Form
- Cut tulle into 1 ½” strips. Don’t worry if strip edges are not perfectly straight. Once tied, the jagged edges disappear.
- For a 14” wreath form use the entire roll of tulle.
- TIP: To save time, cut multiple layers of tulle at one time.
- Fold strips in half and just start tying them on the wreath form.
- TIP: Work one section at a time, moving from the center ring outward. This process makes it easier to see where you are working.
- Keep tying. Then tie some more. Eventually, the wreath form will fill up or you’ll run out of TV to watch 😉.
Hang your wreath up and rest your wrist while you enjoy your newest Halloween DIY project!
You don’t have to DIY everything for Halloween though! Stop by the Wholesale Party Supplies online shop to pick up everything you need to throw the perfect Halloween get together.
Save this idea on Pinterest!