Easter is on the way, and that means it’s time to decorate! Spring is in the air, and warmer weather is on the way, so why not make our homes reflect that? If you’re looking to up your Easter decor this time around, you’ve come to the right place. There’s no reason to spend money on store-bought decorations if you’re a do-it-yourselfer! Whether you’re looking for a full-on mantel redesign or just a craft or two to spring some life into a room, there’s something here for you!
From framed art to bunny tail wreaths to egg-shaped garland, there’s a fit for your home. Take your pick, or do a full-on mantel blowout! If you’re ready to hop into decorating for Easter, we have some egg-cellent ideas for you. Follow along as we transform regular party supplies into artful and creative holiday adornments.
Framed Easter Art
- Convert a blank Personalized Easter Invitation into a delightful sign with the quick addition of white letters stickers.
- This large bunny was once a table centerpiece from an Easter Table Decorating Kit. We flattened the centerpiece then glued it to a cardstock paper backing before inserting it into the frame. To cover the hole left in the center, we simply attached a flower punched from pattern paper.
- Instead of hanging this cut-out egg, use it in a shadow box. Attach egg with foam adhesive then add a large ribbon bow for further dimension. Before securing the box backing, insert some green paper shred to resemble Easter grass.
- Un-pleat a Mini Egg Pleated Paper Decoration halfway and secure on white cardstock. Once framed, it’s instant art.
Creating customized canvas art isn’t complicated when you follow these three steps:
1. Cut desired shape from clear adhesive shelf paper.
2. Stick it to the canvas and burnish the edges with a credit card.
3. Spray paint entire canvas and once dry, remove shelf paper shape.
Bunny Tail Wreath
Bunny Rabbit Tails hot glued to a wreath form add instant whimsy and softness.
Eggs Under Glass
Plastic Pastel Easter Eggs are elevated to a chic level when encased in glass.
An Egg-ceptional Garland
Mini Egg Pleated Paper Decorations wrapped around a length of string makes for an impactful and thematic garland.
TIP: for an easier construction process, hang string first then wrap and secure eggs onto it.
- White ceramic rabbits fill in gaps and carry the bunny theme from one end of the mantel to the other.
- Yarn pom-pom “flowers” are a subtle and soft nod to the rabbit theme as well.
- Jelly beans to match the color scheme are a must and totally complete the look especially when displayed in a bunny topped glass bowl.
Here’s a cheat sheet for your holiday decorating boards on Pinterest!