It’s time to Drop In! Gather the crew for this Party Royale and prepare for an epic celebration inspired by the global gaming sensation Fortnite. When you use our party blueprint, planning a Fortnite birthday party for your biggest gamer won’t be a battle. We have the Fortnite Party Supplies and decoration tips to help you set the scene. We promise this won’t be a party for bush campers or bots! The only way anyone might get knocked is if their dance moves don’t stand up to the challenge.
Follow along to see our game-saving tips for inviting the squad, featuring gameplay icons in your decorations and food, activities to keep the guests from logging off and awesome parting gifts when the game is over. You won’t need a lot of V-Bucks to pull these royale ideas off, so let’s boogie.
Fortnite Party Invitation
Drop these Battle Game Personalized Invitations into guests’ mailboxes. Get creative with the wording to set the tone for the party and ignite the guest’s excitement for the day.
Fortnite Party Decorations
Set the battle arena scene with some or all of these ideas:
- Battle Game Banner. Display one of these Battle Game Personalized Banners front and center. For added impact, create a Fortnite title sign from black foam core and white cardstock letters.
- Wood and Jungle Accents. Construct a “planked” wall (aka an insulation board covered with bulletin board paper) then give it a jungle make-over with camo netting. Add wood slices, faux grass and plants to deepen the jungle feel.
- Supply Drop Boxes. Start with Yellow Paper Lanterns, some empty boxes and string. Get the full DIY Supply DROP Box here..
- Loot Llama Pinata. Make sure your party décor is supplied with this iconic mascot.
- Bandages. Cover paper towel rolls with red-cross cardstock wraps. Hand cut or get the SVG file HERE.
- Battle Arena Centerpiece. Create your own tabletop battle arena with these Funko Pop Characters and some popsicle stick structures. Set everything atop a square of faux grass for texture and more context.
- Battle Game Tableware. Set the table with Battle Game Luncheon Plates, Luncheon Napkins and Cups. For added punch, set things atop Bright Blue Plates and add Lime Green Utensils.
- Pickaxe Straws. Mine for beverages with these woodgrain paper straws transformed into pickaxes. All it takes is a little silver metallic paper, a pair of scissors and an adhesive dot.
Fortnite Party Food
Fortify gamers with an arsenal of thematic food options:
- Boogie Bombs. Fill Clear Candy Tubes with Personalized Battle Game Labels with fruit candies.
- Med Kit Meals. Add red cardstock crosses to White Gable Boxes for a fun way to serve Durr Burgers and fries.
- Med Kit Treats. Wrap crispy rice cereal bars with fruit-by-the-roll and embellish with icing for a sweet nod to these restorative objects.
- Health-Giving Fruit. Don’t make guests hunt too hard for a more healthy health option. Place apples, bananas and coconuts in easy reach.
- Battle Game Food Labels. Use blank Battle Game Thank You Notes as labels for cleverly-titled food supplies.
- Slurp Juice. Blue sports drink bottles, wrapped with customized Battle Game Personalized Bottle Labels, will keep guests healthy and shielded.
Fortnite Party Activities
- Fort Construction. Set out popsicle sticks and glue guns then let gamers create their own fortified structures.
- Loot Llama Pinata. Have guests battle it out to see who can make the candy supply drop first.
- Fortnite Dance Challenge. Pick a few dance moves and everyone gets to vote on each dancers accuracy and style.
- Fortress Deconstruction. As a team, use Plastic Cups to build a fortress. Have the other team(s) try to knock it down using Mini Squirt Guns.
For a more authentic looking Loot Llama pinata follow our DIY tutorial to see how to add all the little details.
For more games and activity ideas, go HERE.
Fortnite Party Favors
When the Battle Royale is over, send gamers home with their own supply drop of favors. Embellish Blue Favor Bags with a Yellow Latex Balloon and yellow cardstock letters for an iconic way to transport items home.
(TIP: Use the cup portion of a Balloon Stick to attach the balloon to the bag handles.)
Possible supply treasures to include:
- Funko Pop Characters
- Battle Game Personalized Luggage Tags
- Unicorn Mini Pops and Candy Sticks
- Party Bubbles
Want to add an extra personal touch? You could create custom Loot Llama Favor Boxes to deliver their swag.