Fun to eat and healthy fruit kabobs that are a party favorite!
- Melon balls or cubes
- Strawberries or Blueberries
- Kid-safe skewers such as wooden craft sticks or coffee stirrers
- Apples, pears and oranges will work depending on the width of the skewer
- Cut fruit in large chunks.
- If you are using apples, pears or bananas, rinse them in lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Gently insert the skewer into the fruit alternating between the various fruit to add variety.
- Place the fruit kabobs on a party platter.
- Cover and chill until serving.
Wholesale Party Supplies‘ Suggestion:
If you want to add a special treat, include a marshmallow or two on each skewer.