It’s time to PAWty with the Paw Patrol crew! This party is filled with lots of fun activities to keep little party guests entertained. With a large variety of Paw Patrol themed supplies to choose from, planning this party is a piece of cake!
Paw Patrol Party Invitations
First impressions count so make it a good one with a creative party invitation! The personalized invitations (two designs to choose from) can be personalized with any type of intro you’d like. Here are some creative suggestions:
- All Paws On Deck!
- It’s Time To PAW-ty!
- Join us for a PAWesome Party!
- No cake is too big, no party is too small! Join us for a Paw Patrol Paw-ty!
Paw Patrol Party Decorating Ideas
For this party backdrop, I started with a red brick scene setter and used some Paw Patrol decals.
Above all the food is a dog bone piñata for decoration (could fill this with candy for a fun activity later). Another fun idea would be to use some of your child’s Paw Patrol toys on the party table.
Here are some additional ideas for setting the scene at your Paw Patrol party:
For your eating area, there are lots of great options for Paw Patrol print party supplies to help tie the theme together. You could mix these themed supplies with some solid color (Paw Patrol is a lot of primary colors like red, yellow and blue) supplies to create your own unique look.
Here are some other supplies for setting your Paw Patrol party table:
Paw Patrol Party Food Ideas
Keep those little party guests fuelled with some fun Paw Patrol themed snacks. For this party, I used these free printable Paw Patrol food labels. Hot dogs are always a popular choice at parties and they pair nicely with this dog-themed party. Food ideas for this party theme include:
- hot dogs
- popcorn labeled as “pupcorn”
- pepperoni pizza as “pupperoni pizza”
- pepperoni sticks labeled as “pupperoni sticks” or “fetch sticks”
- potato chips labeled as “pawtato chips”
A super easy & fun dessert idea for a Paw Patrol party is to make paw print cupcakes! Simply frost cupcakes in any color you’d like then use regular sized and mini M&M’s to create “paw prints” in the top of each cupcake. You can do these in a variety of colors to match the Paw Patrol color theme.
Every busy patrol team needs a coffee break station, right? For this party we had a break station including Coffee Crisp chocolate bars, donuts and chocolate malt balls (labeled as Puppy Chow). Other party dessert ideas include:
- licorice labeled as “chew sticks” or “fetch sticks”
- a dog bone shaped cake
- dog bone shaped cookies
- Paw Patrol Cake Pops
- Paw Patrol Treat Stand
- Paw Patrol Cupcake Wrappers
- Paw Patrol Cupcake Rings
- Paw Patrol Cake Toppers
- Paw Patrol Candles
- Paw Patrol Edible Cupcake Toppers
Paw Patrol Photo Booth and Party Activities
A fun idea to keep those energetic party guests busy is Paw Patrol training! You could set up different themed activities based on the roles of each character. For example, Chase’s police training or Marshall’s fire training. Here are some fun ideas:
- Police Training including a tag game where the “it” person is the officer and has to tag all the “bad guys”
- Fire Training including using water guns to knock down targets
- Construction Training including a wooden block Jenga game
- Recycle Challenge where party guests have to sort the recyclables (like plastic bottles from paper) in the fastest time
- Aquatic Rescue Challenge where guests have to scoop all the rubber duckys from the kiddie pool in the fastest time
- Aviator Training including building paper airplanes and seeing which one can fly the furthest
For a quick & easy game, check out this Paw Patrol Pin The Badge game. It’s kind of like classic Pin The Tail On The Donkey game but with a Paw Patrol twist.
For a quiet craft game, print out some free Paw Patrol badges for the guests to color. Then while they are busy playing other games or eating, you can laminate them and put them onto lanyards for the guests to take home as part of their party favors.
Paw Patrol Party Favors
With so many cute & fun Paw Patrol themed favors to choose from, packing treat bags for the guests to take home will be one of the easiest parts of the party to plan! Here are some pup-pleasing ideas:
- Paw Patrol Personalized Placemats
- Pup Command Personalized Placemats
- Personalized Stickers
- Personalized Stickers
- Paw Patrol Candy Bar Wrappers
- Pup Command Candy Bar Wrappers
- Paw Patrol Loot Bags
- Paw Patrol Plastic Tote Bag
- Paw Patrol Deluxe Loot Bag
- Paw Patrol Plastic Favor Container
- Paw Patrol Rubber Bracelets
- Paw Patrol Tattoos
Browse the all the Paw Patrol Party Supplies here!
This Paw Patrol Party was styled, written and photographed by Cheryl from Moms & Munchkins. Stop by her blog to say hello!