Even if you don’t purchase any of our Space Alien party supplies, you can still plan and Alien birthday party that’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Invitations & Decorations
With fun invitations and special touches added to your party decorations, your guests will know they’ve landed on a planet of fun!
- Handcraft UFO spaceship invitations with gray card stock paper, jewel sticker dots and gel pens.
- Make plastic Easter egg aliens with wiggle eyes, permanent markers, pom-poms and chenille stems. Roll up a note with the invitation details and slip it in the Alien egg for hand delivery.
- Puzzle invitations are also fun – you can pick up blank puzzles at your local craft store.
- Welcome guests to another planet by surrounding the entry door with green and blue streamers and balloons.
- With a little creativity, make a spaceship entry door using paper and paint.
- Sidewalk chalk can be used to make alien footprints leading to the front door.
- Mount solar system posters to the walls and hang planets from the ceiling. Feeling crafty? Make your own planets with paper maché.
- Blue and green party lights add a fun touch.
- Set the table with standard party ware using a tower of UFO Spaceship cupcakes as the centerpiece.
- Lay strips of green and purple streamers down the center of the table to fashion a table runner. Scatter acrylic sparkle stones (craft store) or candies down the center for color.
Party Games & Crafts
Keep little aliens happy and active with party games to match your theme. Two to three party games and one craft, should do the trick.
- Offer alien face painting as a welcoming activity.
- New twist on a party favorite – play an Alien version of a cakewalk using felt or fabric planet circles on the floor. Walk to “funky alien music” and collect prizes.
- New twist on a party favorite – play an Alien version Pin the tale on the donkey with stick the Alien on the Planet.
- Fill a jar with purple and green M&M’s for a tasty guessing game.
- If your party is outdoors, use pool noodles and inflatable toys to create and “other worldly” obstacle course game.
- Have a moon rock relay race game where the players race to move a pile of small stones.
- Older kids will love an alien egg toss game!
- Make your own Ring the Rocket game.
- Use Chenille stems (pipe cleaners), wiggle eyes and glue dots for a make and take Alien pencil topper craft.
- Try decorating paper plate UFO’s! or Making egg carton cup aliens with scrap materials, pom-poms, wiggle eyes, egg carton cups, glue dots and lots of imagination.
- Play pinata with a Space Alien Pinata!
- Use cheap dollar store gloves to make Alien puppets.
Party Food & Favors
All that space travel can cause partying aliens to work up an appetite…here are some favorite party treats!
- Make purple blueberry smoothies or green Italian sodas.
- A bowl of white grape-juice punch will look awesome with a purple ice ring UFO (unidentified floating object) and dry ice smoke…kids and adults love the special effect but be sure to follow all safety precautions.
- Fruit slices, vegetables and toothpicks are perfect for making edible Aliens.
- Use vanilla wafer cookies, gumdrops and frosting to make spaceship-topped cupcakes.
- Individually wrapped planet popcorn balls or meteor cake pops make unique party favors.
- Other space alien favorite goody bag favors include high-bounce balls, solar system stickers, wind-up toys, Pop-Rocks candy.